Products with manufacturer‘s defects must be reported within the 2 year warranty period. In order to make a claim, the online warranty form must be submitted. We will attempt to repair the product if it is feasible; otherwise, we require evidence of the product defaced before we can issue a replacement.
- Limit Switch: The screen is already deployed to its complete factory setting. We do not recommend making any vertical limit adjustments to the screen, as improper adjustments will affect the projection image, damage the unit and void your warranty. Over/false adjusting the drop will permanently damage the screen and be unable to repair.
- Ripple/Wavy Screen: To determine if the ripple or wavy lines on your screen qualifies for a warranty claim, please see this QC Test.
- Shipping Damage: You are responsible for inspecting the product upon arrival. If you see any physical damage on the packaging, advise the courier to 'Return to Sender'. Do not accept delivery because the liability is transferred from the courier to yourself once you sign for it.
In cases where physical damages to the packaging are not visible, but the contents are damaged, please email us photographic evidence of the damage within 24 hours of delivery. Some couriers will refuse transit damage claims beyond this time frame.
- Dead on Arrival: If the product you received is faulty, you must report it to us within 14 days from the received date. After confirming the fault with photographic/video evidence, you have the option of a product replacement or a full refund.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For order cancellations and exchanges, you must bear the shipping cost and organise for the item to be returned to our warehouse using a traceable shipping method.
- If the box is opened or the seal is broken, a 50% restocking fee on the cost of the screen. This applies to all screens with the exception of Fixed screens that have been assembled or installed.
- Unopen box Order cancellations will incur a 20% restocking fee on the cost of the screen.
- Unopen box Exchange for a different product will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Returned items with missing parts and accessories or display any damages such as scratches or wear and tear will be rejected.
- Freight charges are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be applied until the returned item is received and inspected.
- We do not accept 'Change of Mind' returns.